100 hours Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training
Pregnancy and becoming a mother is the most beautiful time for every woman. It is a time of many changes and challenges for the body, at physical as well as psychological level. All mothers-to-be deserve the attention, support and individual care – yoga can help a lot! In the training program, we concentrate on yoga’s therapeutic applications along with its principles to achieve the stages of pregnancy effectively and safely through the preventive, promotive and curative aspects of yoga.
This Yoga Teacher training has 10 modules and provides you with 100 hours of RPYT Certificate, Yoga Alliance US. It contains theory lectures on Anatomy and Physiology, Yogic Philosophy, Garbha Sanskara; practice sessions on asana, pranayama, mantra, meditation and yoga nidra; class planning for healthy as well as complicated pregnancies; key teaching points for each posture group; case studies and downloadable training material.
The 10 Modules includes:
What you will learn and earn in this training:
- Modifications of asana and importance of practicing restorative / gentle yoga as well as challenging ones during and after pregnancy
- Modifying the yogic practices for each trimester and depending on the needs of an individual
- Benefits and contraindications of yogic practices during and after pregnan
- Importance of practicing pranayama/breathing exercises
- Postnatal yoga practice - sequencing, asana, recovery techniques after birth
- Essential herbs & nutrition for pregnancy and postnatal cycle
- Psychological considerations during pregnancy
- Philosophy: Vedic and yogic view on pregnancy and motherhood
- Effectiveness of Garbha Sanskara
- Through meditation, channeling the inner wisdom of the creative force (Shakti)
- Importance of Mantra chanting for pregnancy and after birth
- Sacred motherhood – pregnancy’s spiritual aspects & becoming a mother
- Experience of teaching and how to plan a well-balanced and energetic class
- Professionally recorded sessions i.e. lectures and practice videos.
- Live chats with Nisha twice a-month to ask questions and get feedback—for an entire year from the day you join the program
- Sample sequences, to practice and teach
- Upon completion, you will earn a RPYT, Yoga Alliance US, certificate
Live Online or Residential Training: Minimum 6 months of Yoga (Asana) Practice
Self-paced Online: 200 Hour RYT or Graduation / Post Graduation in Yoga
Each room has its own attached toilet and shower with hot water. All rooms are equipped with ceiling fans and AC (also no need for AC as it is in the mountains). Room heaters are available in the winter. We offer Single and Twin Sharing rooms with basic toiletries.
Upcoming Training Dates
|Date||Location||Twin Share Fee||Single Share Fee||Discount||Register|
|16th April – 25th, April 2022||Rishikesh ||42,000/- (700 USD) ||48,000/- (780 USD) ||15% Early booking discount till 20th March||Apply Now|
|15th December – 24rth December 2022||Kerala ||42,000/- (700 USD) ||48,000/- (780 USD) ||15% Early booking discount till 20th March||Apply Now|
|5th January– 14th January, 2023||Kerala ||42,000/- (700 USD) ||48,000/- (780 USD) ||15% Early booking discount till 20th March||Apply Now|
16th – 25th April, 2022; Rishikesh, India
|Training Fees Inclusive of Accommodation & Food||Early Booking Discount|
|Training Fees||30,000/- INR or 600 USD||25,500/- INR or 510 USD|
|Food & Accommodation (Twin Share) ||45,000/- INR or 800 USD ||38,250/- INR or 680 USD|
|Food & Accommodation (Single Share) ||50,000/- INR or 950 USD||42,500/- INR or 808 USD|
Terms & Conditions
* Fees to be paid in full or Two instalments (First Instalment of 50% at the time of registration, and Second Instalment of 50% upon arrival at the ashram)
* Full refund will be provided if one gets covid, upon showing the proof.
* Last minute accommodation booking will be subject to availability if not booked at the time of registering for the training.