Healing Hormones - The Hormone Yoga Therapy
Research shows that nearly 80% of Women and Men suffer from a Hormone Imbalance. Hormone imbalances can occur throughout our lives, changing the way our organs function, and therefore our overall health. This training is an outcome of my years of suffering from hormonal imbalance. Our hormones dictate virtually every part of our life: from our state of mind to our behaviour, body shape, eating habits and even our reaction to stress. One can only live a happy and healthy life if one’s hormones are balanced.
The Hormone Yoga Therapy training is open to anyone with a passion and commitment to helping people reclaim health and vitality and balance their hormones naturally by implementing specific yoga practices into their daily lives and making required changes with diet and lifestyle. If you are a health and wellness coach, physician, nutritionist, chiropractor, yogi, or anyone who wish to heal oneself or others, then you’ve come to the right place.
Eligibility Criteria: 200 Hours RYT or Graduation / Post-graduation in Yoga
This training focuses on understanding physiology of endocrine system, including in-depth study of HAP Axis and the hormones. Learning about the factors that disturb the balance. The step-by-step guide to make it easy to absorb and implement yoga therapy protocol to achieve the balance, leading to healthy and fulfilling life.
The 10 Modules includes:
What you will learn and earn in this training:
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms of hormone imbalance.
- The importance of brain, liver, kidney, and digestive function on female hormonal health.
- An in-depth analysis of the endocrine system, including structure & function of the HPA Axis, thyroid, adrenals and reproductive organs, as well as the digestive system
- How to support clients through recommended diet and lifestyle shifts so you can confidently guide them to better health and hormonal balance.
- A holistic preventative approach to health by integrating yogic practices.
- Applying yoga therapy for preventing and treating the hormone producing organs such as thyroid, adrenal, pancreas, and reproductive to ensure optimal health
- Tools and techniques to help clients address common concerns that may be tied to hormonal imbalances, like: difficulty losing weight, indigestion, fatigue, thyroid disorders, irregular or painful periods, PCOS, PMS symptoms, fertility concerns, menopausal symptoms, mood swings, sleep issues, acne, low sex-drive, hair loss, and more.
- Integrating yogic practices into daily life in a way that is practical and well-suited to their individual needs and health concerns.
- Upon completion of this training, you will receive an acknowledgement certification.
Each room has its own attached toilet and shower with hot water. All rooms are equipped with ceiling fans and AC (also no need for AC as it is in the mountains). Room heaters are available in the winter. We offer Single and Twin Sharing rooms with basic toiletries.