100 hours Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training
Pregnancy and becoming a mother is the most beautiful time for every woman. It is a time of many changes and challenges for the body, at physical as well as psychological level. All mothers-to-be deserve the attention, support and individual care – yoga can help a lot! In the training program, we concentrate on yoga’s therapeutic applications along with its principles to achieve the stages of pregnancy effectively and safely through the preventive, promotive and curative aspects of yoga.
This Yoga Teacher training has 10 modules and provides you with 100 hours of RPYT Certificate, Yoga Alliance US. It contains theory lectures on Anatomy and Physiology, Yogic Philosophy, Garbha Sanskara; practice sessions on asana, pranayama, mantra, meditation and yoga nidra; class planning for healthy as well as complicated pregnancies; key teaching points for each posture group; case studies and downloadable training material.
The 10 Modules include:
What you will learn and earn in this training:
- Modifications of asana and importance of practicing restorative / gentle yoga as well as challenging ones during and after pregnancy
- Modifying the yogic practices for each trimester and depending on the needs of an individual
- Benefits and contraindications of yogic practices during and after pregnan
- Importance of practicing pranayama/breathing exercises
- Postnatal yoga practice - sequencing, asana, recovery techniques after birth
- Essential herbs & nutrition for pregnancy and postnatal cycle
- Psychological considerations during pregnancy
- Philosophy: Vedic and yogic view on pregnancy and motherhood
- Effectiveness of Garbha Sanskara
- Through meditation, channeling the inner wisdom of the creative force (Shakti)
- Importance of Mantra chanting for pregnancy and after birth
- Sacred motherhood – pregnancy’s spiritual aspects & becoming a mother
- Experience of teaching and how to plan a well-balanced and energetic class
- Professionally recorded sessions i.e. lectures and practice videos.
- Sample sequences, to practice and teach
- Upon completion, you will earn a RPYT, Yoga Alliance US, certificate
This 100 hours Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training is right for you if:
Live Online or Residential Training: Minimum 6 months of Yoga (Asana) Practice
Self-paced Online: 200 Hour RYT or Graduation / Post Graduation in Yoga
|Date||Timing||Fees||Early Booking Fees||Enroll Now|
|17th Nov - 14th Dec 2022||02.00 PM to 04.30 PM (IST)||$500 / ₹27000||24300/- INR (450 USD)||Apply Now|
|16th Jan - 11th Feb 2023||01.30PM - 04.00 PM (IST)||$500 / ₹27000||24300/- INR (450 USD)||Apply Now|
|16th Feb - 15th March 2023||01.30 PM to 04.00 PM (IST)||$500 / ₹27000||24300/- INR (450 USD)||Apply Now|
|16th Mar - 12th April 2023||01.30 PM to 04.00 PM (IST)||$500 / ₹27000||24300/- INR (450 USD)||Apply Now|
**Early booking offer ends 7 days before the course starting date.