100 hours Kids Yoga Teacher Training
This Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Course is specifically designed for individuals who wish to be certified as a Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher (RCYT). It’s open to yoga teachers and fitness professionals who love working with children. Participants in this Kid’s Yoga Teacher Training Course will learn fun-filled ways to engage children of all ages, providing them with the necessary tools to live a healthy, peaceful, well-balanced life and over come educational stress and anxiety.
After having the RCYT certification you will be eligible to teach children in the school, yoga studios, community centers and wherever you will have opportunity. You can upgrade your RCYT certificate with yoga alliance after completion if you are already a registered trainer with Yoga Alliance.
The 11 Modules include:
What you will learn and earn in this training:
- By taking this course, you will learn, step by step, how to teach fun, engaging and safe yoga classes to children of all ages!
- Learn what the best yoga poses for each age group are – this course includes beautifully illustrated kids’ yoga pose guides and the manual.
- Learn how to create yoga classes for different age groups children from young to adolescent.
- Find out how to keep kids engaged and having fun in your yoga classes.
- Understand the science of physical, mental and emotional development of each age group and how the practices of yoga can help at different development stages.
- Learn to teach guided meditations, mindfulness & relaxation practices and breathing exercises to kids.
- Yoga games and activities – learn what yoga games and activities each age group enjoys.
- Yoga sequencing – once children are aged over 7, they will love getting started with yoga sequences!
- Make your own fun sequences based on tools and techniques taught.
- Learn how yoga can help children deal with stress, worry and anxiety.
- Learn the business of yoga! We have dedicated one full module on how to get your kids yoga classes into kindergartens, pre-schools, schools and yoga studios!
- Upon completion, you will earn a RCYT, Yoga Alliance US, certificate.
Anyone with basic yoga knowledge who likes to teach yoga to the children can join this course. To be registered as professional Kids yoga teacher with yoga alliance, you should have completed at least 200 /300/500 hours yoga teacher training course.
Each room has its own attached toilet and shower with hot water. All rooms are equipped with ceiling fans and AC (also no need for AC as it is in the mountains). Room heaters are available in the winter. We offer Single and Twin Sharing rooms with basic toiletries.
Upcoming Training Dates
|Date||Location||Twin Share Fee||Single Share Fee||Register|
|16th November – 25th November 2022||Kerala ||45,000/- (600 USD) ||55,000/- (750 USD) ||Apply Now|
|12th – 21st December 2022||Kerala ||45,000/- (800 USD) ||55,000/- (950 USD) ||Apply Now|
|15th – 22nd February 2023||Kerala ||45,000/- (800 USD) ||55,000/- (950 USD) ||Apply Now|
**10% Early booking discount available if booked 14 days before the course starting date.
Terms & Conditions
* Fees to be paid in full or Two instalments (First Instalment of 50% at the time of registration, and Second Instalment of 50% upon arrival at the ashram)
* Full refund will be provided if one gets covid, upon showing the proof.
* Last minute accommodation booking will be subject to availability if not booked at the time of registering for the training.